- TITUTO Sp. z o.o. [Ltd.] in Rzeszow, Zelwerowicza 52G Street, 35-601 Rzeszow, NIP [tax identification number]: 813-367-20-85, REGON [national business registry number]: 180833938, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, KRS [company registration number] 0000416819, the files of which are kept by 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register of the District Court in Rzeszow (hereinafter referred to as: the Company), hereby represents that it respects the privacy of users using its services in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926 as amended).
II. Personal Data
- The Company claims that it sells no personal data of users of its services to any third party.
III. Cookies, their types, and use in the Company’s services
- The Company’s services use the so-called cookies, i.e., the information stored by the server on the user terminal equipment, e.g., on the computers of people using those services that can be read each time after connecting to this terminal device. Cookies are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the terminal device of the online service user. Cookies typically contain the name of domain of the online service from which they originate, time of their storage on the terminal device, and a unique number.
- Web browsers usually by default allow to store cookies on the user's device. The users of the Company’s services can independently manage the cookies, e.g., disable them by selecting an option to reject cookies in their browsers. However, this may cause that some of the functions of the Company's services will not function properly.
The following types of cookies can be used within the Company's services:
- "essential" cookies, enabling the use of the services available within the web page, e.g., authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the service,
- cookies used to ensure safety, e.g., used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the service,
- cookies that allow to collect information on the use of the service web pages,
- "functional" cookies for "remembering" the user-selected settings and personalize the user interface, e.g., in terms of the language or region of the user, font size, web page appearance, etc.,
- "advertisement" cookies for delivering to the users an advertising content that is better tailored to their interests.
Cookies are used to:
- maintain the online service user sessions (after logging in), so the user shall not have to re-enter his/her login and password on every page of the service,
- adapt web content of the Company’s services to the user’s preferences and to optimize the use of the Company web pages; in particular, those files allow to recognize the online service user’s device and properly display a web page adjusted to his/her individual needs,
- create statistics that help to understand how the service users use the web pages, which shall allow to improve their structure and content.
IV. Data Collection and Processing
- Data collected by the Company is used for providing specific services to the users of its services, as well as for administrative and statistical purposes.
The Company shall not be responsible for the privacy policies on the web pages whose links are posted on the Company’s online services.